Attention Business Owners:
If You Are Considering Cloud Computing For Your Company –
Don’t Until You Read This…
If you are the owner of a company with 3 to 250 PCs and are considering cloud computing or Office 365 to save money and simplify IT, it is extremely important that you get and read this new special report, “5 Critical Facts Every Business Owner Must Know Before Moving Their Network To The Cloud.”
Discover What Most IT Consultants Don’t Know Or Won’t Tell You About Moving Your Company’s Network To The Cloud
Undoubtedly you’ve heard all the commotion around cloud computing and how it’s the “next big thing.” Yet despite all of the hype, no one really seems to understand what cloud computing is or how it can help your business.
That’s why we wanted to set the record straight and provide business owners and executives a simple, easy to read report that would explain what cloud computing is, how it can (possibly) help their business and if so, what you need to know in order to make good decisions about choosing a cloud vendor.
That said, for some businesses, cloud computing can actually lower IT costs to a great extent, greatly improve the ability for some remote workers to connect and work, simplify IT infrastructure and genuinely solve a number of technology problems that they’ve been trying to work around for years.
Can cloud computing do this for you?
In this free report, you’ll discover:
- What cloud computing is and why so many small and medium businesses are switching to it versus expensive, server-workstation networks.
- The various types of cloud solutions you need to know about and how to determine which is right for you.
- What you should expect to save on IT costs initially and over time.
- 15 critical questions you MUST know the answer to; don’t let your computer guy skirt the answer on these!
- The most important thing you need to know about security and where your data is hosted.
- Little-known facts about moving to the cloud most IT consultants don’t know or won’t tell you that could end up costing you big.
Moving your company to the cloud? our free report will arm you with the right information and questions to ask to avoid getting "sold" a solution that doesn't work for you.
This report will discuss in simple, non-technical terms the pros and cons of cloud computing, data security, how to choose a cloud provider as well as 3 little known facts that most IT consultants don’t know or won’t tell you about cloud computing that could end up causing you MORE problems and costing you more money that you anticipated.
Even if you aren’t ready to move to the cloud yet, this report will give you the right information and questions to ask when the time comes.
If you are ready to make the switch, fill out the form on Cloud Computing