Simplify your business and your budget with cloud computing
You've heard about the cloud and what it could do for your business and your bottom line. So what are you waiting for? Make the switch today!
Cloud Computing solutions from Fusion Factor Corporation offer:
- Scalability - grow your business and your IT capabilities at the same time
- Flexible - customize your technology needs based on what you really need
- Anytime, anywhere access - connect to your network and files from your mobile device or offsite computers
- Budget-friendly - with technology that's more efficient, your IT dollars go further
Fusion Factor Corporation's Cloud Computing solutions include hosted collaboration tools like:
- Microsoft Dynamics® CRM - Streamline your business using familiar Microsoft Outlook and more to improve marketing & customer service while increasing sales.
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 & Exchange 2007 - Sync your email, calendars and contacts for access in your office or on the go; plus, add smartphones and tablets at any time.
- Microsoft SharePoint - Manage, edit and exchange business documents on your company's internal network for simple online collaboration.
- Website Hosting Services - We'll design, develop and host your website from start to finish.
Get on the path to a better business.
I Want To Find Out If The Cloud Works For My Business
Sign me up for your FREE business Cloud Readiness Assessment.
We provide a full range of IT Support, Cloud Computing and Computer Network Services to businesses in San Diego County, Orange County, Los Angeles County & Riverside County. Including the cities of San Diego, Los Angeles, Carlsbad, La Jolla, Torrey Pines, University City, Escondido, Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, Alpine, Carmel Valley, Corona, Chula Vista, City Heights, Clairemont Mesa, College Area, Coronado, Del Mar, El Cajon, Encinitas, Fallbrook, Gas Lamp, Hillcrest, Kearny Mesa, La Costa, La Mesa, Lemon Grove, Linda Vista,Mira Mesa, Mission Hills, Mission Valley, Murrieta, North Park, Pacific Beach, Point Loma, Poway, Rancho Bernardo, Santee, Scripps Ranch, Solana Beach, Sorrento Mesa, Temecula, Valley Center and Las Vegas.
Our clients rely on our expertise to set up and support their computer and technology infrastructure, which allows them to concentrate on their business, not their IT. Our usual clients have between 3 and 250 workstations.