Ensure complete compliance under your business policy
The current business environment is highly dependent upon a variety of technological products, and while the convenience of these devices provide many benefits, it can also lead to problems.
Our computer forensics service, also referred to as Computer Forensic Analysis, is a comprehensive exam of all digital media, like laptops, to find factual evidence of inappropriate activities.
- We often investigate instances of confidential information breaches and are highly successful.
- We know that numerous companies, at one point or another, require such investigating due to staff behaviors that are not tolerated under business policy.
- We are professional veterans, who are well versed in finding electronic evidence to spot manipulation of accounts along with detecting contractor, payroll, cheque and overall identity fraud.
- Breaking down information gathered from email and the Internet is common practice for our team.
- Our expert service members work to build a strong and protected network along with follow up response and constant access to service and management.
- Our team’s knowledge and experience includes secure network design and implementation, security review, vulnerability assessment, incident response and risk management.
Get a partner you can trust in Fusion Factor Corporation.
We provide a full range of IT Support, Cloud Computing and Computer Network Services to businesses in San Diego County, Orange County, Los Angeles County & Riverside County. Including the cities of San Diego, Irvine, Los Angeles, Carlsbad, La Jolla, Torrey Pines, University City, Escondido, Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, Alpine, Carmel Valley, Corona, Chula Vista, City Heights, Clairemont Mesa, College Area, Coronado, Del Mar, El Cajon, Encinitas, Fallbrook, Gas Lamp, Hillcrest, Kearny Mesa, La Costa, La Mesa, Lemon Grove, Linda Vista,Mira Mesa, Mission Hills, Mission Valley, Murrieta, North Park, Pacific Beach, Point Loma, Poway, Rancho Bernardo, Santee, Scripps Ranch, Solana Beach, Sorrento Mesa, Temecula, Valley Center and Las Vegas.
Our clients rely on our expertise to set up and support their computer and technology infrastructure, which allows them to concentrate on their business, not their IT. Our usual clients have between 3 and 250 workstations.